Materials and presentations from the 2019 Boot Camp
- Boot Camp 2019 - Directorship & Open Government
- Budgeting Overview
- Community Engagement Tools
- Chapter 43: Wisconsin Public Library Law
- Chapter 43 Kahoot
- Everybody Does Security (and You can too!)
- Introduction to Policy
- Inclusive Services Assessment and Guide
- Public Library Standards
- Resources and Wrap Up
- Running the Library Facility
- Who Runs the Library?
The New Public Library Director Boot Camp project is supported by funds awarded to the WI Dept. of Public Instruction by the federal Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS), the agency that administers the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA).