Materials and presentations from the 2018 Boot Camp
- Bootcamp 2018 Agenda Overview
- Budgeting Overview
- Chapter 43: Wisconsin Public Library Law
- Everybody Does Security
- Facility Management
- Hiring and Managing Staff
- Miscellaneous Topics in Directorship
- Policies, Procedures, and Privacy
- Privacy, Confidentiality, and Intellectual Freedom in Public Libraries
- Seeing and Hearing Your Community
- Who Runs the Library?
The New Public Library Director Boot Camp project is supported by funds awarded to the WI Dept. of Public Instruction by the federal Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS), the agency that administers the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA).