Charged with the responsibilities of fiscal oversight and policy setting, the Winnefox Library System Board of Trustees consists of twenty-three member representatives appointed by the County Boards of Supervisors from the five counties within the library system area.
Resources available to trustees include:
- Winnefox Library System Trustee Manual
- Meetings: Agendas, Board Reports & Minutes
- Members of the Board of Trustees
- Trustee Tale newsletter -- quarterly newsletter to keep trustees up to date
- Wisconsin Public Library Trustee Handbook -- covers the basic, essential information needed by library trustees to serve the community effectively