Brandon Public Library

117 East Main Street Brandon, WI 53919


Website Catalog Directions

The Brandon Public Library began as a cold storage building and harness shop built in 1894 by Charles R. Ellis, a local village merchant. In 1897, the building was sold to the Village of Brandon, which made the upper level into the Village Hall and the lower level into a one-room fire department with an addition to the roof - the bell tower.