WE'RE LOOKING FOR A MEDIA AND MARKETING CLERK
Do you have what we're looking for? Apply today!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY JUNE 10TH, 2022 AT 5:00PM
Do you enjoy creating media content? Are you passionate about graphic design? Are you friendly and motivated? Stop at the front desk to find out more!
Primary duties for this part time position include:
- Responsibility for Facebook and lnstagram posts
- Creating and executing original displays that promote library material and programming, including posters, info-graphs and other media
- Submitting weekly articles to the local newspaper
- Assisting patrons in all areas
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the library director
Ideal candidates for this position will have intermediate computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office and Canva, as well as knowledge and comfort in using Facebook, lnstagram and other possible social media platforms. Two or more years of post-high school experience preferred. $13 an Hour.
Resumes, including cover letter may be submitted to Library Director: Alison Capoyianes at email@example.com or dropped off at the library M-F 9am- 6pm