Some libraries may be opening up their building to the public. They do so under the direction of their library board, municipality, and health departments. The majority of libraries in the Winnefox Library System are offering curbside pickup. For details about the services being offered at your local library, click on the library's name below. That will take you to their website for more information.
The Winnefox Library System is currently offering the following services to all member libraries:
- Frequent delivery of materials between libraries
- Patrons may place holds on materials from any of the libraries in the shared catalog
- The continued purchase of electronic titles available through Overdrive
- Due dates and fines will be ascribed by the local library. Items checked out before the shutdown will not be due until mid-June
- For due date and hold information check out your account here
Material handling during this time:
- All items returning to a library will be quarantined for 72 hours
- Returns must be made at the library's bookdrop
- Staff handling items will wear masks and have clean hands, either through gloves, hand washing, or sanitizer
- Van drivers have taken extra precautions during delivery
You can still renew your card online.
You can still pay your bills online.
Many educational and entertaining library materials are available online, like Transparent Language, Gale Courses, or Newspaper Archive. Please utilize the resources on the research pages of your libraries.
During this time our libraries can be reached by phone, email, or social media. Reach out to them with questions or concerns.